Quite often we find parents shocked to discover a musical instrument requires servicing. Here’s 5 reasons brass and woodwind servicing is vital:
- Annual servicing ensures instruments stay in top condition, guarding against players having to compensate for instrument problems
- It provides a safeguard against major repair work being needed down the track
- Frequent servicing helps to extend the playing life of your instrument (better value for money on your investment)
- Lots of major repairs, where mechanisms are seized and corrosion has taken hold, could have been prevented by annual servicing
- A well serviced instrument ensures that lesson and practice time is not spent trying to fix a problem rather than playing
Don’t let your instrument suffer unnecessarily – get them serviced by a qualified technician regularly and enjoy the rewards of hassle-free playing!