50-watt 1 x 12″ Modeling Combo with USB Connectivity
With decades of producing some of the world’s finest musical gear under their belt, Fender knows a thing or two about amplification. The Fender Mustang LT50 packs all their amplifier know-how into a compact modeling amplifier. This 50-watt digital amp is loaded with 20 of Fender’s “greatest-hits amps” that cover a variety of musical tones and styles. As a member of the Mustang family of amplifiers, it’s also loaded with 30 factory presets and has room for 30 user presets.
This compact amplifier carries a 12″ specially designed Fender Speaker that is sure to please the ears of your audience. A headphone output and aux-in allow for silent practice and convenient solo gigging. Finally, a USB connection assists in preset management and patch loading.
Built-in amp models and effects
The Fender Mustang LT50 is chock full of onboard amp models, effects, and presets. Simply use the full-color display to select from any one of the 20 amp models to find your perfect tone. Once you find the right amp setting, you can add impressive effects such as delay, reverb, and modulation. What’s more, you can also select from a range of stompbox emulations and tweak the virtual knobs to your heart’s content! Once you find the perfect settings, store them in one of the 30 user preset slots.
Conveniently manage your presets with Fender TONE 3.0
When you purchase your Mustang LT50, you get free access to thousands of user and artist-generated presets. Whether you prefer to import presets or build your own, you’ll find managing them a breeze thanks to the convenient USB port. Simply download the patches to your computer, connect to the amp, and you’re ready to rock out. With your purchase, you also get free access to the Fender TONE 3.0 app for smartphones. There, you get complete wireless control over presets, parameters, and more! If you’re looking for an amp with serious tonal potential, check out the Fender Mustang LT50 at Sweetwater.
Fender Mustang LT50 1 x 12″ 50-watt Combo Amplifier Features:
- USB connectivity allows for easy preset management
- 20 amp models give you a wide range of tones
- Fender App support and extra features
- Includes 30 factory presets and 30 user preset slots
- Built for practice and performance
- 12″ specially designed speaker rips and roars with the best of them
- Full color display is easy to read and navigate
- 1/8″ auxiliary input enables convenient solo performances
- Headphone out allows for quiet practices at any time
- Wraparound wood cabinet protects vital components from damage
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:Single Channel
- Total Power:50W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12″ Fender Special Design
- Effects:Delay, Modulation, Stompbox
- Amp Modeling:20 x Amp Models
- EQ:3-band EQ, Graphic EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″ TRS (mono line out)
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4″
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Software:Fender TONE 3.0 APP
- Construction Material:Wood enclosure with Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:19.8 lbs.